Got a Divide by Zero error when running your Ultimate Family Tree (platinum) Application? on XP or Windows 98
Here is the fix :
1. Download the patch file below.
2. Copy the Patch26.exe file to the directory containing FOXW2600.esl (the directory where FormSoft is installed).
3. Open a system Command Prompt window. The program item for this is in the Windows Start menu, under the Programs group called MS-DOS PROMPT.
4. Type the following commands at the command prompt. Note that the CD command must access the directory where you copied the PATCH26.exe file in step 1.
(i.e.: CD C:\UFT )
ATTRIB -r FOXW2600.ESL
ATTRIB +r FOXW2600.ESL
4. PATCH26 copies the original (unpatched) file to "Copy of Fox26000.esl".
The above information can be found in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.
(URL - http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q240/9/82.ASP )
Download the patch here http://www.datacustoms.com/download/Patch_26.exe